Our vision: 'Housing Matters: Fairness Matters’
We understand the importance of housing to people's lives. We ensure the fair and impartial resolution of housing complaints, locally where possible. When things go wrong we seek to put things right and encourage learning from outcomes. We help improve landlord and resident relationships. We role model the service we expect of others.
Our core values and behaviours
- We act fairly and impartially
- We are open and accountable
- We empower and respect those we work with
- We are proactive and take responsibility for achieving results
- We work as One Team within HOS and collaboratively with others
- We are curious, always seeking to learn and improve
Our strategic objectives
- Deliver a fair and impartial service, resolving complaints at the earliest opportunity
- Promote positive change in the sector
- Provide a service that is professional, accessible and simple to use
- Ensure our service is open and transparent
Our Corporate Plan 2019-22 sets out how we will deliver our strategic objectives.