Improving residents’ lives and landlords’ services through housing complaints
- Fairness: We are independent and impartial; we take time to listen carefully and to understand the evidence
- Learning: We share knowledge and insights to maximise our impact and improve services
- Openness: We are accessible and accountable; we publish information on our performance and decisions
- Excellence: We work together to provide an efficient, high-quality service
Our vision and values were reviewed and updated in July 2020.
Our strategic objectives:
- Deliver a fair and impartial service, resolving complaints at the earliest opportunity
- Promote positive change in the sector
- Provide a service that is professional, accessible and simple to use
- Ensure our service is open and transparent
Our Corporate Plan 2019-22 sets out how we will deliver our strategic objectives.