New Complaint Handling Code: Our new Code provides good practice for landlords on fair and effective complaint handling. See this page for details.

Contact us

Email us at or use our online complaint form.
Please note that due to the impact of current lockdown restrictions and staff resourcing issues, we are temporarily reducing the operating times of our phone service. It may take us longer than usual to return your call or to send email correspondence. Click on general enquiries below for details.