Help if your Landlord isn’t registered

All housing associations and local housing authorities (councils) must be a member of our Scheme. We also have some private landlords which are voluntary members.  We regularly update our list of members but if you are not sure please contact us.

If your landlord is not a registered member of our scheme there are other organisations that may be able to help including: