Comments and complaints about us
We are always keen to find ways of improving the service we give. Your comments and complaints can help us put things right if they go wrong. They also help us understand what we could do differently to improve our service in the future.
When can I complain
- If you think we have got something wrong, please tell us as soon as possible so we can try to put it right.
- You can complain to us at any time but must do so within three months of the issue complained about or the final decision in a case.
How to request a review of a decision
- If you are not satisfied with a formal decision made during our dispute resolution process, you can ask us for a review but consideration will only be given to new facts or evidence or to comments on the facts and evidence we have relied upon.
- We use our dispute resolution process – not our complaints process – to review decisions. A review marks the end of the dispute resolution process and it is not possible to take the matter further with us.
- You can contact us by telephone, email or letter.
How to complain about our service
- You can complain about any aspect of our service including the quality or standard of service or failing to provide a service.
- We want to be clear about the standards we aim for, so that you can tell us if we have met them or not. We have standards for the dispute resolution team and customer care standards that apply to our other services (see Helpful links).
- For details of how to make a complaint about our service and how we deal with customer service complaints, see our service complaints page.