Our 'Meet the Ombudsman' events, hosted by member landlords, are an important part of raising awareness and understanding of our service among residents. The events are held monthly and offer residents a forum to directly ask the Ombudsman questions about the service and what we do.
Watch the video below from a recent Meet the Ombudsman event with Islington Council to find out more.
The Housing Ombudsman considers complaints from residents across all regions of England so we are keen to reach as many residents as possible by holding the events in a different region each time.
Upcoming 'Meet the Ombudsman' events
- A2Dominion - 30 November (5pm-6pm)
- Brent Council - 17 January (2pm-3pm)
- Sandwell Council - 22 January (1pm-2pm)
- Cobalt Housing - 20 February (1pm-2pm)
- Gentoo Group - 27 February (1pm-2pm)
- Ipswich Borough Council - 01 March (1pm-2pm)
- Crawley Homes - 08 March (1pm-2pm)
If you are a member landlord and are interested in hosting one of our future events, please email us using 'Meet the Ombudsman events' in the email subject line.