Our new statutory Complaint Handling Code comes into effect from 1 April 2024 - find out more.

Designated persons

Please note: From 1 October 2022, a change in the law means that residents no longer have to contact a designated person or wait eight weeks before referring their complaint to us if they remain dissatisfied at the end of their landlord’s complaint process. See further details.