Dissatisfaction with day-to-day (‘responsive’) repairs accounts for over a third of complaints made to us each year (as highlighted in our Spotlight on complaints about repairs report). We are working in partnership with HQN on a new series of practical and interactive workshops focusing on:
- How we investigate repairs complaints – what you need to know
- Understanding the key causes of repairs complaints
- Preventing common complaints
- Understanding the responsibilities of all parties
- Speeding up response times and closing complaints early
- Better record keeping
- Lessons learned
- Your questions answered.
The session will also look at the application of our Dispute Resolution Principles in dealing with repairs complaints.
For further details and to book see the HQN website.