Following the publication of our Spotlight report on dealing with complaints about cladding, we are running a series of webinars for landlords focused on dealing with cladding complaints. These webinars will be delivered by our experts and will highlight three keys lessons for social landlords. These are:
- provide a clear road map on inspections, with timescales, that adequately considers the broader implications for all residents, especially those living in buildings below 18 metres.
- communicate effectively with residents, ensuring the strategy is robust, well-resourced and proactive.
- address residents’ individual circumstances, exercising discretion where appropriate as with other complaints
The webinars will be hold on:
- Thursday 22 July 2pm-3.30pm – Register
- Thursday 5 August 2pm-3.30pm – Register
- Tuesday 31 August 2pm-3.30pm – Register
- Thursday 9 September 2pm-3.30pm Register
We have also published a new page on our website outlining all our training and events which can be found under useful tools.