Designated Persons

Tenants of housing associations, local authorities and ALMOs can ask for their complaints to be considered by a designated person when their landlord’s internal complaints procedure is finished.  Designated persons can help to resolve complaints locally.

A designated person can be an MP, a local Councillor, or a Tenant Panel.

See below for further information on how to contact your designated person.


Local Councillor

Here is a list of the tenant panels that are registered with us.

Tenant Panels Factsheet

Only member landlords can register a tenant panel with us. You will need to provide us with the name of the tenant panel and which member landlord/s the panel will be applicable to.

Member landlords can register by providing the relevant data by email to